WHEELING, W.Va. (WTRF) — A Greensburg, Pennsylvania man led police in Ohio and West Virginia in a high-speed chase after stealing a greyhound transport truck.
Sebastian Weaver was arrested and charged with assault of an officer, failure to comply with the order of a police officer, obstructing official business and receiving stolen property.
Weaver was driving at high speeds avoiding police and road spikes.
Deputies were able to get Weaver after he crashed into a median.
Belmont County Sheriff’s Department assisted with West Virginia officials on the high speed chase.
Weaver is currently in jail with a $37,500 bond.
- National “Stop on Red” week
- Hogan urges the extension of Title 32
- Storm prep tips and reminders
- New funding for internet access in rural Maryland
- MPSSAA moves to postpone fall and winter sports through first semester