Over the past two months, the Martinsburg Police Department has been a conducting an investigation into the distribution of heroin and crack in the area. So far, they have netted nine arrests.
Four people were arrested on distribution of heroin and crack charges in Martinsurg early last week. These suspects include Angela Stephens, 33, Angela Shackleford, 32, Dion Hite, 41, and Jack Pennington, 36.
On Tuesday, the Martinsburg Police Department was joined by the U.S. Marshall Service, West Virginia State Police, Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office, Charles Town Police Department and the Shepherdstown Police Department for the execution of five more arrest warrants.
The following people were arrested on Tuesday:
- Stephanie Hockenberry of Martinsburg, 36, for distribution of heroin and conspiracy to distribute heroin.
- Christopher Wilson of Martinsburg, 20, for two counts of distribution of heroin and two counts of conspiracy to distribute heroin.
- Tamara Burnett of Hagerstown, 31, arrested in Washington County as a fugitive from justice for two counts of distribution of heroin.
- Ronald James Jr. of Martinsburg, 37, for distribution of an imitation of heroin.
- Kristen Pennix, of Martinsburg, 29, for distribution of crack cocaine.
All of the suspects are awaiting arraignment at the Eastern Regional Jail. Their mugshots were not available at the time of this article.
Police are still looking for three more suspects wanted for heroin distribution charges. This includes, Duane Jackson of 307 Vicky Bullet Street in Martinsburg, 24, Christopher Coulbourne Jr. of 107 Valley Street in Martinsburg, 23, and Andre Nicholas of 1335 Steed Street in Ranson, 50.
Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Martinsburg Police Department at (304) 264-2100.