SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Penn State men’s basketball sneaks away with win over Alabama
- Despite the rain, crowds gathered in Winchester to honor veterans
- 32nd annual Festival of Lights helps people remember lost loved ones
- Fort Ritchie Community Center hosts 11th annual holiday craft bazaar
- Mount Airy residents back inside their homes after being evacuated following a gas leak