SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Virtual program called “Operation Save a life” wants to educate the public on drug use
- Virginia officials come together to raise awareness of wearing masks
- Virginia Department of Health urges residents to be aware of legitimate Contract Tracers
- Fairfax Park Authority introduce virtual summer camps
- Artist promotes positive artwork to endure pandemic