WASHINGTON (WDVM) — President Donald Trump holds a White House press conference Thursday night amidst the countries unrest on the results of the presidential election.
The counting of ballots continues across the country in several battle states.
Earlier on Thursday lawsuits filed by President Trump’s campaign in Georgia and Michigan were quickly dismissed by judges. Although, members of the Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. were permitted into the areas where ballots are being counted in Philadelphia County to ensure transparency.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Parliamentarian dashes Senate Dems immigration hopes
- Nexstar Emerson College poll show tight race for governor in Virginia
- Movie theater in McDowell showing new Marvel movie for free
- Virginia was unprepared to handle unemployment spike, concerns remain for modernization, JLARC finds
- ‘No masks allowed’: Parents of at-risk baby asked to leave restaurant for not removing masks