WASHINGTON (WDVM) — President Donald Trump holds a White House press conference Thursday night amidst the countries unrest on the results of the presidential election.
The counting of ballots continues across the country in several battle states.
Earlier on Thursday lawsuits filed by President Trump’s campaign in Georgia and Michigan were quickly dismissed by judges. Although, members of the Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. were permitted into the areas where ballots are being counted in Philadelphia County to ensure transparency.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Cheating during remote testing is a problem. Now there is a fix
- Cap gas prices: 6 ways to save on gasoline
- Rockville police officer arrested on child pornography charge
- Mountaineer Game Day: Oklahoma State – March 6, 2021
- Do Facebook and Twitter silence conservatives? Data shows they actually dominate