Veteran talk show host Larry King has been hospitalized in Los Angeles after testing positive for the coronavirus, a source close to the family told CNN.
Last year, King lost his adopted son Andy, who died of a heart attack; and daughter Chaia, who died from lung cancer, just weeks apart.
Check back for updates on this developing story.
- Man arrested after hunting imaginary man in Walmart parking lot
- Illinois girl, 3, fell from window at her home, died from cold, police say
- Governor Hogan: Maryland schools should plan to reopen March 1
- All eyes on QBs as Packers host Bucs for NFC championship
- Chiefs’ Reid, Bills’ McDermott to match wits for AFC title