WASHINGTON (WDVM) — U.S. Representative David Trone forced to shelter in place as pro-Trump protestors storm the Capitol.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Penn State’s Barbour reveals number of COVID positive tests from 2020 football season
- Frederick County Teachers Association issues vote of no confidence in FCPS
- Montgomery County Police see an increase in carjackings since pandemic
- Maryland will launch mass COVID-19 vaccinations sites
- Tech entrepreneur Pete Snyder announces bid for Virginia governor