DALLAS (WJHL) – Officials with Chick-fil-A have announced two new menu items coming to restaurants nationwide starting September 14.
The first menu item is a chocolate fudge brownie. Officials said in a release that dessert would be available year-round.
The release read in part, “a seasonal Mocha Cream Cold Brew beverage will be available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants for a limited time.”
“We received positive responses when we tested the Chocolate Fudge Brownie and Mocha Cream Cold Brew in select markets last year, and we hope our customers will be as excited as we are to have these sweet treats join our menu nationwide,” said Leslie Neslage, director of menu and packaging at Chick-fil-A.
You can read more about the new menu items here.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- Temps staying at comfortable levels on Thursday
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg lies in repose at U.S. Supreme Court
- Police investigate armed carjacking in Downtown Silver Spring
- Delegate Brenda Thiam formally sworn in to House of Delegates in historic gubernatorial appointment