SILVER SPRING, Md. (WDVM) — Montgomery County officials report a gas leak in the neighborhood of 700 Dartmouth Ave. between Wayne Avenue and Cedar Street.
According to officials, a construction crew struck a gas line, the size of the line has not been confirmed. Montgomery County Fire and Rescue along with a HazMat crew are responding to the incident.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Spring Valley snaps Martinsburg’s 57 game win streak
- Spring Mills football puts up another 50, beats Jefferson 52-28
- VDOT introduces new initiative to combat littering
- Bike to Work Week Begins Monday
- Frederick County Public Schools Celebrate Arts in Education