HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM)–The Washington County Museum of Fine Arts is set to reopen to the public on July 28, 2020 with COVID-19 restrictions in place.
Individuals visiting the museum must wear a mask upon entry. The museum has temporary one-way routes throughout the building to help promote social distancing. Some small galleries are closed in the museum, coat check will not be available, and large bags and backpacks are prohibited.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Football preview: Westfield prepares for Lake Braddock
- FCPS athletics to limit sporting event attendance
- Montgomery County officials address vaccine questions, frustrations in town hall
- DEVELOPING: Officers responding to head-on collision in Frederick County, Va.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated celebrates AKA Day at the Maryland Capitol