The full story can be viewed here.
EMMITSBURG, Md. (WDVM) — The Frederick County State’s Attorney’s Office (FCSAO) completed a review of the fatal officer-involved shooting of Bryan Selmer that occurred on October 19, 2020, at approximately 2:52 pm in the area of the Silo Hill Exxon in Emmitsburg.
The incident involved two deputies from the Frederick County Sheriff’s Office. Officials say the involved deputies’ conduct does not warrant criminal charges under Maryland law.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- From Wilmington to Washington: Biden heads to DC after Delaware send-off
- Why is Twitter allowed to restrict what politicians and other users say online?
- A New Family Moves into The White House
- When can grandparents safely visit their grandkids after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Country music icon Dolly Parton turns 75