Update 2:56 p.m.: Maryland State Police says there are no reported injuries.
FREDERICK, Md. (WDVM) — Maryland State Police say an overturned tractor-trailer at the 23-mile marker has blocked all northbound lanes of I270. Police reported the closure at 2 p.m. today.
Police say State Police from Rockville are assisting in the road closure and are helping to divert traffic to roadways MD 109 and MD 121.
Police say they do not know when the roadway will be reopened.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Advisory panel decides who will get COVID-19 vaccines first
- COVID-19 hospitalizations in US soar to new daily record
- President Trump vows defense bill veto unless internet liability shield scrapped
- Trump’s weakening of century-old bird preservation act worries South Texas environmentalists
- Winter Preparation: Steps to keep a car ready and safe for harsh conditions