SILVER SPRING, Md. (WDVM) — A toddler is hospitalized after being struck by a car Tuesday in Montgomery County.
Fire and rescue officials say it happened on the intersection of Georgia and Dexter Avenue in Silver Spring. The incident backed up traffic for hours but luckily the child didn’t suffer any life-threatening injuries and is expected to recover.
- Brown: Mountaineers “didn’t pass test” in loss to Cowboys
- Offensive linemen Gmiter, Brown share unique bond
- New season for WVU golf begins Monday
- CDC ranks Halloween activities by COVID-19 risk: No trick-or-treating, crowded parties or indoor haunted houses
- Sonic adds Halloween-inspired drinks to its menu