HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — The 15-year-old girl shot on Jonathan Street late Monday night has been released from Baltimore Shock Trauma as of Tuesday.
According to Hagerstown City Police Spokesperson Heather Aleshire, she says they do have a suspect in mind but no arrests or charges have been made so far. Police are still investigating, but the girl has been released from the hospital.
On Tuesday afternoon, Jonathan Street residents were speculating that the girl was shot in the shoulder after a fight that escalated.
This story will be updated.
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — The Hagerstown Police Department is investigating a shooting in the 300 block of Jonathan Street on Monday evening. Police said around 8:30 p.m. that a juvenile girl was reportedly shot. She was taken to Meritus Medical Center for treatment. The incident is still under investigation. Details will be updated here.
WDVM’s Caroline Morse was live on the scene on Facebook Live, watch below:
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- High pressure keeps us quiet the next few days
- After some weekend rainfall, we’re trending drier once again
- The new week starts out on a comfortable note
- Grandson of Elvis Presley has died at age 27, agent says
- Photo sent just before Naya Rivera’s disappearance at Lake Piru may help find her, official says