MONTGOMERY VILLAGE, Md. (WDVM) — Fifteen people are now displaced after a fire ripped through multiple townhomes in Montgomery County.
Fire officials say after 11 pm Tuesday night crews responded to 8800 of Swallow Court in Gaithersburg. Investigators say the fire originated at the rear of the row of townhomes from an electrical outlet in an exterior wall.
Luckily no injuries were reported. The fire caused approximately $1 million dollars in damage.
- Penn State hockey salvages series split with Wisconsin
- Montgomery County Police investigate death
- Hagerstown police investigating a days-old body found in a city residence
- Maryland National Guard assists with COVID-19 vaccinations
- Loudoun County adds Juneteenth, replaces Columbus Day with Indigenous People’s Day on calendar