UPDATE (11/30): Hagerstown Police say the pedestrian struck by a vehicle on the 900 block of Dual Highway last Tuesday died from his injuries Thursday morning.
Police identified the man as 51-year-old Dwayne Arthur Doleman of Hagerstown.
Police say an investigation is ongoing into Doleman’s death.
HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — The Hagerstown Police Department is at the scene to investigate a pedestrian struck on Dual Highway by a vehicle around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday evening.
Washington County Emergency Communication Supervisor says one person was transported to Meritus Hospital with serious injuries, the current condition is unknown at this time. Hagerstown Police Department’s accident reconstruction team is at the scene to determine the cause of the accident.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Multimillion dollar lottery ticket sold at Hagerstown convenience store
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Laurel Center receives grant money from Winchester’s EDA
- Plenty of chilled sunshine will be seen Saturday