MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — UPDATE: Montgomery County Police have identified the man found in the Potomac River Monday afternoon.
Detectives say 27-year-old Jason Lloyde Scrivo, from Leesburg, Virginia, was found in the water near Harrison Island in the Dickerson Area around 2:30 p.m. Monday.
The cause of his death is still under investigation. Anyone with information about Scrivo’s death is asked to call the Major Crimes Division with Montgomery County Police at (240) 773-5070.
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Local state and national leaders morn the loss of Justice Ginsburg
- West Virginia State Police seeks identity of drowned man
- After win vs. K-State, Izzo-Brown looks ahead: “It’s so important that we keep developing”
- Penn State Football’s 2020 fall schedule released