POTOMAC, Md. (WDVM) — Maryland state health officials are reporting a COVID-19 outbreak at a Montgomery County private school.
So far, two cases of COVID-19 have been reported at St. Andrew’s Episcopal School in Potomac, Maryland. You may have heard of St. Andrew’s before, it’s where President Donald Trump’s 14-year-old son Barron goes to school.
The school’s website says cohorts of students rotate between in-person and online learning every other week.
As of Monday morning, students were still attending in-person classes at St. Andrew’s.
- ‘Certainly a twist’: Agents search in Wyoming for Gabby Petito, in Florida for fiance Brian Laundrie
- Brown: Black Diamond Trophy win “defining moment” for WVU
- VIDEO: Mountaineers react to Black Diamond Trophy nail-biter
- Less muggy with plenty of sunshine to wrap up the weekend
- Fairfax County police investigating a domestic-related homicide on Janna Lee Ave.