MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — County Executive Marc Elrich signed an executive order that aims to tighten COVID-19 restrictions in the county.
These restrictions would include a maximum capacity of 25% for indoor dining, places of worship, fitness centers, museums and galleries.
Restaurants would be required to take down the contact information of patrons before dining.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- Penn State heads to Rutgers looking to keep momentum
- Millennials experience worst financial setback out of any age group during pandemic
- Hakim Hart drops 33 points in first career start, Terps down St. Peters 90-57
- The weather this weekend can be summed up as windy and cool
- Frederick nonprofit leader announces plans to step down