HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM)–Washington County residents ages 65 and older can now schedule appointments to receive the COVID-19 vaccine through Meritus Health Center.
Eligible residents can schedule their appointment by calling 301-790-8490.
Call center hours of operation:
January 6, noon-4:30 pm
January 7, 8 am-4:30 pm
January 8, 8 am-4:30 pm
In a press release sent by Meritus Health, Dr. Maulik Joshi, president and chief executive officer of Meritus Health said “our hospital has an allocated supply, the capacity and the means to accelerate the CDC’s guidelines on who should receive the vaccine next, so we are going to do our part to reach the goal everyone has-to get as many people in our community vaccinated for this virus as safely and quickly as possible.”
- Penn State’s Barbour reveals number of COVID positive tests from 2020 football season
- Frederick County Teachers Association issues vote of no confidence in FCPS
- Montgomery County Police see an increase in carjackings since pandemic
- Maryland will launch mass COVID-19 vaccinations sites
- Tech entrepreneur Pete Snyder announces bid for Virginia governor