HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — The Maryland Department of Health reports 2,765 new cases of COVID-19 in the state in the last 24 hours.
Governor Hogan stated in a tweet on Monday that Maryland’s total number of COVID-19 hospitalizations has reached its highest level since May. Hogan reports that COVID-19 hospitalizations have increased by 51% over the past 2 weeks in the state.
Maryland has lost 4,516 residents to coronavirus, and yesterday the youngest victim, a one-year-old boy was lost due to the virus.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- The ‘Wolf Moon’ will rise in the sky this week – here’s how you can best view it
- Penn State has a timeline in mind for basketball coach search
- Up and coming pharmaceutical company chooses Montgomery County for its headquarters
- 18 Montgomery County students named Posse Scholars
- Here are the early Super Bowl prop bets