HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — Marty Snook Pool in Washington County opened Monday with COVID-19 restrictions in place in order to follow CDC guidelines.
No more than 100 people will be allowed inside the pool gates at any given time, all individuals must maintain social distancing by staying 6 feet away from each other. Additionally, the pool slides will be closed, no pool socials will be allowed, and concessions will only be selling prepackaged food.
Washington County Parks and Recreation released a virtual tracking tool so you can see how many people are at the pool before you go: https://washcomd.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/9a7a8a262dd344ceb94c2cdce75ccac2
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Frederick man facing charges after allegedly threatening Biden, Harris
- Before facing off against TTU, Lubbock native Jarret Doege remembers growing up around Red Raider football
- WVU men’s hoops to host Florida in the SEC/Big 12 Challenge
- Certain plastics added to Montgomery County’s ban list
- WV reports five additional COVID-19 deaths