HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — One man has been taken into custody by Hagerstown Police after stabbing another man in the face.
Officers responded to Berkson Avenue at around 5:15 pm on Thursday night for a reported stabbing. When officers arrived they found the victim, an adult male, with a large laceration on his face. He was transported to Meritus Medical Center for treatment.
The suspect had left the scene but officers obtained a suspect description from the victim.
They arrested 43-year-old Mykle Poole shortly after 6 pm on Antietam Street after a brief struggle.
Poole is being charged with first and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment, resisting arrest, obstructing and hindering, and malicious destruction of property.
- Rep. Ocasio-Cortez responds to arrest of Capitol riot suspect who allegedly said ‘Assassinate AOC’
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
- Multimillion dollar lottery ticket sold at Hagerstown convenience store
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Laurel Center receives grant money from Winchester’s EDA