CUMBERLAND, Md. (WDVM) — Update: As of 1:51 p.m. Friday, the Cumberland Police Department said I-68 westbound is all clear for traffic.
Drivers should avoid I-68 westbound in the Cumberland area until at least 2:30 p.m. Friday due to a fuel leak cleanup, the Cumberland Police Department said.
A tractor trailer crash caused a fuel leak on I-68, shutting down two lanes of I-68 westbound, just prior to exit 43/Beall St. Police said just one lane is open and traffic is moving slowly.
Crews are cleaning up the spill and don’t expect the scene to be fully clear until about 2:30 p.m.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Wednesday’s weather is looking hot and humid
- Hagerstown man arrested for holding a woman and baby at knife point
- Lawmakers divided on president’s comments on protesters
- Results: DC Council election
- Results: Pennsylvania Democratic Primary Election