HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — Officials say one victim was shot by an unidentified suspect in a passing vehicle near Lanvale St. and Burhans Blvd.
According to officials, this all comes after a gunshot victim was treated at Meritus Medical Center around 2:00 a.m. Monday morning. The victim has not been identified but he suffered a gunshot wound to the leg and has been released from the hospital.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Detective Patterson at 301-790-3700 ext. 248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- AstraZeneca has paused COVID-19 vaccine trial twice
- Navy: ‘Aircrew did not survive’ crash in Alabama neighborhood
- 20 staff quarantined, several positive after wedding at Wintergreen Resort in Nelson County
- Navy vet’s ‘sense of activism changed’ since beating by feds
This is a developing story and will be updated.