FREDERICK COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — Four Frederick organizations received more than half a million dollars from the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development to help with homelessness.
This $548,000 grant will be used for rapid rehousing, case management, rental assistance, emergency shelters, and homelessness prevention.
The other organization who received this grant are the Religious Coalition for Emergency Human Needs, Advocates for Homeless Families, and Heartly House.
- WVU track and field heads to Big 12 Championship
- DC, DDOT invest $10 million to make intersections safer for all
- First Lady Dr. Jill Biden to visit West Virginia
- Live: Biden delivers remarks as Colonial Pipeline slowly restarts, fuel prices remain high
- Newsfeed Now: Colonial Pipeline resumes operations; Woman partially paralyzed after COVID vaccine reaction walks again