FREDERICK COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — According to Tom Coe, Frederick County Fire Chief, eight people were injured in a motorcycle crash on Tuesday.
Officials say one person was sent to shock trauma, one firefighter and person was sent to Meritus Health, one firefighter was sent to Shock Trauma, and four people refused EMS treatment one firefighter, three civilians.
Frederick County Division of Fire and Rescue personnel were struck on the 12,900 block of Stottlemyer Road in Wolfsville.
According to the Frederick County Division of Fire and Rescue on Twitter, two patients were transported by helicopter, and an additional two patients were transported to local trauma centers.
We will update this story when more information becomes available.
- Mountaineer GameDay – Kansas State Jan. 23, 2021
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Tony Fields II receives invite to new-look NFL Combine
- WVU hoops to host limited spectators for Jan. 30 game vs. Florida