HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — A drive through trick-or-treat event will be held at Hagerstown’s Fairgrounds Park Thursday, October 29 from 5-9 p.m. The event will be complete with live music and over 20 vendors for candy collecting.
As an alternative to traditional trick or treating, this COVID safe event ensures that visitors will be able to enjoy festivities from the safety of their car. Participants will be able to tune in to special programming at 98.1 FM as they drive through the park.
Tickets for the event are $5 per vehicle and can be purchased here. Tickets can be purchased until October 27 at noon, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the local chapter of the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life.
The park, including its entrances, will close at 3 p.m. on October 29 for the event. Participants with tickets will be admitted from the Cannon Avenue entrance starting at 4:30 p.m.
- FCPS’S Group Five will not return to in-person instruction on December 1
- Maryland basketball’s top juniors carry high expectations for season ahead
- Police warn residents to be mindful of valuables during holiday season
- Buckle up, follow speed limits and drive sober during Thanksgiving travel
- Man is dead after shooting in Herndon