SILVER SPRING, Md. (WDVM) — Montgomery County detectives are investigating a residential burglary that happened last month in the White Oak area.
On August 16th police were called to the home on the 11,500 block of Lockwood Drive. Through investigation, police determined these two suspects used a credit card that they stole from the home to purchase merchandise at a nearby gas station. Home surveillance video caught the suspects breaking into the home through a sliding glass door. The suspects stole property then ran off.
Anyone with information regarding this burglary or the suspects is asked to call police.
- Protests emerge outside D.C. police station after MPD pursuit turns fatal
- Los Angeles Dodgers win the World Series
- The Salvation Army is now seeking holiday volunteers
- Experts say many Americans are delaying doctors visits during the pandemic
- Smithsburg volleyball win tightly contested battle over Clear Spring