FREDERICK, Md. (WDVM) — After having to cancel a lineup of beloved summer events this year, Celebrate Frederick is back with a new experience.
On Saturday, the non-profit is launching the first-ever Craft Beverage Week. The idea is to replace much-anticipated fall events that have traditionally highlighted the growing local craft beverage industry.
“In the Streets is one of our events where we really highlight these businesses, and also the Great Frederick Fair is a great opportunity for them to show the community where they are and how they’ve grown,” explained Celebrate Frederick Director Jen Martin, “with both of those events canceled this year, we were looking for a way to still highlight those businesses.”
23 distilleries, wineries, and breweries throughout the county will feature week-long specials exclusively available Saturday, September 12th through Sunday, September 20th.
Visitors are reminded that masks are required when entering the locations.
Participating locations include:
For more information, visit Celebrate Frederick at https://www.celebratefrederick.com/
- Amaya Scott, Tamia Lawhorne combine for 44 to help George Mason defeat Florida 75-71
- Dept. of Justice reaches settlement with FCPS to address the seclusion and restraint of students with disabilities
- FCSO investigating incident at Champions Billiards after woman reports she was roofied
- Eight former Mountaineers in position to make NFL playoffs with six weeks remaining
- Maryland men’s basketball continues to struggle offensively, loses to Virginia Tech