HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — The Boys and Girls Club of Washington County received a monetary donation from Sheehy Hagerstown to help with their operations.
The $1500 donation will go toward keeping the four Boys and Girls Club facilities in Washington County operational as they continue to provide services for children in the area amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and a virtual school semester.
The money will also be used for the Boys and Girls Club distance learning program.
- Parliamentarian dashes Senate Dems immigration hopes
- Nexstar Emerson College poll show tight race for governor in Virginia
- Movie theater in McDowell showing new Marvel movie for free
- Virginia was unprepared to handle unemployment spike, concerns remain for modernization, JLARC finds
- ‘No masks allowed’: Parents of at-risk baby asked to leave restaurant for not removing masks