HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — The Boys and Girls Club of Washington County received a monetary donation from Sheehy Hagerstown to help with their operations.
The $1500 donation will go toward keeping the four Boys and Girls Club facilities in Washington County operational as they continue to provide services for children in the area amidst the COVID-19 pandemic and a virtual school semester.
The money will also be used for the Boys and Girls Club distance learning program.
- Big Game Bound Week 7: Battle of the unbeatens
- Body found on Washington St. lot
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential debate preparations; FBI announces possible election interference
- Big Ten college towns relishing the chance to see football on Saturdays
- COVID-19 cases surge 30% nationwide: Where does your state stand?