MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — Thursday’s storm and flash floods left roads covered with water, mud, and debris.
Pete Piringer, Spokesperson for Montgomery County Fire & Rescue Service, says all portions of Beach Drive & Sligo Creek Parkway will be closed through Friday, September 11.
Little Falls Parkways will stay open to vehicle traffic.
If you choose to walk surrounding trails, you’re asked to be careful as portions of the ground may be muddy or unstable near the water’s edge.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Maryland football in final stretch before Spring Game
- Madison field hockey advance to state finals, defeat Woodson 2-0
- Crowd gathers at Black Lives Matter Plaza after Chauvin verdict is announced
- Woman dead, another injured in Capitol Heights shooting
- Boonsboro girl’s lacrosse beat North Hagerstown by double digits