Apartment fire displaces two people in Hagerstown


We have an update from a fire that happened this morning in Hagerstown that displaced two people.

According to Hagerstown Fire Department, crews were called to an apartment on East Washington Street around 2 a.m. Friday. The Fire Marshal says it originated in the kitchen from a pot left on the stove.
One person was injured from smoke inhalation and one firefighter injured his hand. Both were treated at the scene and released. The investigation has been completed. 

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

honoring you banner

Stay Connected


Don't Miss

More Local News

Trending Stories