UPDATE: 5 adults and 1 dog displaced in morning fire


Courtesy: Pete Piringer

MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — Montgomery County Fire and Rescue responded to the area of 14200 block Notley Rd, Colesville in response to a two-story single-family house fire.

Officials extinguished the fire in an attached garage and five adults along with one dog have been displaced. No injuries sustained or reported. According to officials, the fire was caused by “improperly discarded smoking materials” and left $5,000 worth of damage.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News Headlines


Don't Miss

More Local News

Trending Stories