AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Fauquier County deputy attacked, left unconscious on side of road
- Reston resident shoots, kills armed intruder
- Thousands petition FCPS for “Anti-Racist” curriculum
- Rockville nursing home fined by Department of Health
- Lawmakers work to extend unemployment benefits set to expire in July