HAGERSTOWN, Md. (WDVM) — The Hagerstown City Hall lobby and customer service area will reopen after it briefly closed because an employee tested positive for COVID-19.
Starting Monday, August 17, City Hall will be able to start accepting payments and requests by phone, email, and through the website. The public will be allowed back inside the lobby and customer service area starting Wednesday, August 19.
The new schedule for in-person transactions will be Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, City Hall’s lobby and customer service area will be appointment-only.
To contact Hagerstown City Hall, call (301) 739-8577 or email email@example.com.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- WV Attorney General warns against Social Security scam
- Montgomery County revises COVID-19 face covering guidelines
- MOM’s Organic Market, Common Cause partner to register voters in 4 regions
- Gov. Northam visits George Mason University COVID-19 testing site
- Dog trapped in 30-foot hole lured to safety with beef jerky