LOS ANGELES (WFLA) — “Judge Judy” is ending production after 25 seasons, according to multiple Hollywood sources.
The courtroom star, Judy Scheindlin, reportedly makes an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” Monday where she says the 2020-21 season of “Judge Judy” will be its last.
Scheindlin told Ellen she’s not done yet, however, announcing that a show called “Judy Justice” will be coming out soon. She couldn’t say which platform or network it will air on.
Scheindlin is the highest paid personality on TV, earning $47 million a year, Hollywood Reporter says.
- Volleyball earns first win of the season against Texas Tech
- Clouds hang around overnight and temps stay steady
- Experts want to educate the public on investing during a pandemic
- Clouds and some showers around this evening
- The United States Department of Agriculture want to educate public on frozen food safety