FREDERICK, Md. (WDVM) — The Maryland Historic Trust has just awarded grants totaling over $50,000 to two Frederick County landmarks.
The Trust awarded $40,000 to the Schifferstadt Architectural Museum in Frederick. The Schifferstadt Museum is a National Historic Landmark and one of the earliest known homes in Frederick.
The B&O WB Tower in Brunswick was awarded $15,000. The tower apart of Brunswick’s association with the railroad.
The grant will be use by the Frederick County Landmarks Foundation to help with simple repairs and and the installation of a new gutter system. The grants are part of the Preservation Capital Grants Program.
MORE NEWS ON WDVM
- Bills fans donate to Lamar Jackson’s favorite charity following QB’s injury
- Bills advance to AFC championship with 17-3 win over Ravens
- Rodgers, Packers beat Rams 32-18 to reach NFC title game
- Facebook banning ads for gun accessories until after Inauguration Day
- Dog returns to her family after a 12-year journey