MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — The Montgomery County Fire and Rescue responded to a car collision involving a tractor-trailer on Southbound I-270, south of Shady Grove Rd.
According to officials, the driver of the vehicle was entrapped and required removal from the vehicle. Some lanes are blocked.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
- DEVELOPING: Car flipped on I-270, driver in critical condition
- WVU snags running back recruit Johnson
- Great Frederick Fair carries on despite COVID
- Hot & humid on your Monday
- Hagerstown Aviation Museum “lands” at new permanent location