MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — WDVM was live at 12:40 p.m. Tuesday showing the latest weather impacts in Montgomery County, Maryland.
Flooding was not too extreme along the I-270 corridor in Montgomery and Frederick counties. There were a few reports of crashes along I-1495 to the south in the morning. In northern Montgomery County along Seneca Creek, there was high water.
Take the advice from officials — and stay inside if you can. If you must drive, absolutely do not go through water on the roadway.
- Spring Valley snaps Martinsburg’s 57 game win streak
- Spring Mills football puts up another 50, beats Jefferson 52-28
- VDOT introduces new initiative to combat littering
- Bike to Work Week Begins Monday
- Frederick County Public Schools Celebrate Arts in Education