FREDERICK COUNTY, Md. (WDVM) — Four Frederick organizations received more than half a million dollars from the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development to help with homelessness.
This $548,000 grant will be used for rapid rehousing, case management, rental assistance, emergency shelters, and homelessness prevention.
The other organization who received this grant are the Religious Coalition for Emergency Human Needs, Advocates for Homeless Families, and Heartly House.
- FCPS’S Group Five will not return to in-person instruction on December 1
- Maryland basketball’s top juniors carry high expectations for season ahead
- Police warn residents to be mindful of valuables during holiday season
- Buckle up, follow speed limits and drive sober during Thanksgiving travel
- Man is dead after shooting in Herndon