Fire damages restaurant in Silver Spring

I-270

A fire broke out at a Silver Spring restaurant early Monday morning.

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue officials say fire crews responded to Krazy Steve’s on the 1900 block of Seminary Road near Georgia Avenue.

The fire started in the duct work area of the restaurant. Officials say the building had moderate damage but luckily there were no injuries. The fire is still under investigation.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Stay Connected

Events

Don't Miss

More Local News

Trending Stories