FREDERICK, Md. (WDVM) — It’s Community Day at the Great Frederick Fair where local nonprofits and organizations are getting a spotlight.
The community tent, located at the south side of the fair, will be open until 6 p.m.
- 89-year-old man dies in Frederick crash
- Judge orders nonprofit to temporarily stop private border wall construction in South Texas
- Mountaineer GameDay Xtra, Ep. 15: Season Finale
- Big Game Bound Week 14: Playoff push, 1-on-1 with Ricky Williams
- Hagerstown teen charged as adult in Sunday night shooting