Hershey, Pa. (WHTM) — Hershey park has kicked off the holidays with the opening of Hershey park’s Christmas Candylane! The seasonal event will display a record number of lights, more than 5 million of them.
Hersheypark’s newest hyper-coaster, Candymonium, will be open for its first winter rides. Weather permitting. All nine of Santa’s reindeer will also be in attendance along with the Big Man himself.
Visitors can warm themselves up with a cup of Hersheypark’s famous hot chocolate, favorite treats, and so much more!
Christmas Candylane will be open Wednesday, Nov. 25through Nov. 30 with daily operations beginning Dec. 4, 2020, to Jan. 3, 2021.
Masks and temperature checks are required to gain entry to the park.
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Laurel Center receives grant money from Winchester’s EDA
- Plenty of chilled sunshine will be seen Saturday
- Transportation planning board report shows 2020’s transportation and economic downfalls
- Dave Chappelle tests positive for COVID-19; shows canceled