Hagerstown fire displaces family of two from their mobile home

News

A family is displaced after their trailer home went up in flames in Washington County. 

Just after 10 p.m. Thursday, a fire broke out at Overview Circle in Hagerstown, according to the Fire Marshal’s Office.

The fire started under the mobile home in the area of the bathroom.

Authorities say the homeowners were using a propane heater under the mobile home to heat frozen water pipes.

Fire officials determined the cause to be an accident. 

The two people living in the mobile home are being helped as they look for new shelter.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

honoring you banner

Stay Connected

Events

Don't Miss

More Local News

Trending Stories