WASHINGTON (WDVM) — The DC Board of Elections is releasing details about its partnership with Capital One and Monumental Sports and Entertainment to give more DC residents opportunities to vote safely this election season.
DCBOE is holding a news conference at 9:30 a.m.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- How Coronavirus patients with diabetes are suffering physically & financially
- Local farm launches drive-through hayride, market
- LIVE GAME LOG: West Virginia (1-0) at No. 15 Oklahoma State (1-0)
- Smithsonian reopens two more museums, one already booked through the weekend
- Temperatures to rise 10 degrees above average