(WTVO) — This year, Cold Stone Creamery is turning their ice cream black to celebrate Halloween.
For the month of October, Cold Stone is turning its Cake Batter ice cream into “Boo Batter,” which can be used for the new Trick or Treat Creation.
The new holiday creation features Boo Batter ice cream with Kit Kat pieces, M&Ms and Halloween Oreos with orange-colored cream filling, according to Bloody-Disgusting.
The new treat will also come in orange and black waffle cones.
- Staying on the chilly side, for now, a big warm-up to come
- Gusty winds sticking around until Saturday
- Blustery winds continue, ending the week on a chilly note
- WVU gymnastics travels north to Pitt, starts three-meet series
- Revolutionary Rivalry Part II: #6 George Mason pulls away from #11 George Washington in 2nd half, advances to A-10 quarterfinals