(WDVM) — LocalDVM is hosting its first live webchat, where special guests can answer questions from our viewers.
Today, visiting doctors from the Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics are here to answer questions about hand injuries. Dr. Kristin Nesbitt Silon and Dr. Steven Horton are orthopaedic physicians who specialize in hand and upper extremity disorders.
- WV COVID-19 deaths top 3,400
- Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine works in children ages 5 to 11
- Some districts take new ‘test and stay’ approach to minimize student quarantine
- ‘Hey, hey, hey, goodbye!’: Passengers sing as two kicked off Florida flight for not wearing masks
- Trump pushes ‘big lie’ proponents for state election posts as he eyes 2024 run