WASHINGTON (WDVM) — D.C. Mayor Bowser holds daily COVID-19 response press conference on March 31 at 11 a.m.
Bowser reiterated the importance of D.C. residents following the “stay at home” order issued on Monday.
D.C. residents are advised to follow these steps to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Wash hands, multiple times a day with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- An alcohol-based hand sanitizer can be used if soap and water are not available
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces