WASHINGTON (WDVM) — An 80-year-old man becomes Washington, D.C.’s 617th resident to die from COVID-19. DC Health reported his death, along with 56 new positive COVID-19 cases on Wednesday morning. The most recent data is for Tuesday.
14,743 people have tested positive for COVID-19 since the pandemic began.
Click here for more detailed data on COVID-19 from DC Health.
MORE NEWS FROM WDVM
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- Local state and national leaders morn the loss of Justice Ginsburg
- West Virginia State Police seeks identity of drowned man
- After win vs. K-State, Izzo-Brown looks ahead: “It’s so important that we keep developing”
- Penn State Football’s 2020 fall schedule released