CALERA, Ala. (WIAT) — When word got out that a child from Calera wouldn’t be able to have any of his friends for his fifth birthday party, the Calera Police Department stepped up.
In a Facebook post on Tuesday, Brandon Allen explained how the Calera PD drove by their house, sirens blaring, to wish his son, Nolan, a happy birthday because the 5-year-old boy could not have a big party due to the coronavirus outbreak.
You can watch the officers give their happy birthday wishes to Nolan down below.
- A nice night to see the “snow moon” this evening in Northern Virginia
- Capitals to Wear and Auction Special Warmup Jerseys for Black History Night
- Washington County GOP calls for Republican Commissioner Meinelschmidt to resign
- Councilwoman pushing to add D.C. Police Chief to Capitol Police Board
- Governor’s small business grants a lifeline to Main Street Williamsport